Natalina’s Taste of Guelph
Experience Guelph’s local food scene with a guided farmer’s market tour and hands-on cooking class to complete your stay at London House Bed & Breakfast!
Saturday, July 21, 2018
$140 + HST
We have partnered with London House Bed & Breakfast in Guelph to offer you a seasonal cooking and market experience.
We will meet at the B&B in the morning and walk to the nearby Guelph Farmer’s Market. Here we’ll taste local food samples and shop for our cooking class.
We’ll arrive back at the B&B to check in guests and then begin cooking our 5-course, seasonal, Italian-themed dinner. Our menu will include:
- antipasto; Braised wild mushroom crostini
- seasonal fresh vegetable & fresh pasta dish; Handmade pasta with a fresh vegetable sauce
- seasonal meat protein dish + one side; Arista (Italian Rosemary & garlic marinated Ontario pork rib roast) plus a seasonal side vegetable
- seasonal salad; Seasonal greens with balsamic & EVOO dressing
- light dessert: Seasonal fruit dessert TBA
As we’ll be choosing seasonal ingredients at the market and availability varies, the complete menu is unknown at this time. As such, no substitutions will be made for special diets.
You’re welcome to purchase wine or beer for dinner as you won’t need to drive after class!
Note: this class is only offered to clients booked at the London House Bed & Breakfast the evening of the class.
Details & Pricing
$140 + HST
- Guided walking tour and local food tastings at the Guelph Farmer’s Market;
- Ingredient-selection and meal preparation tips;
- Five-course Italian-themed cooking class with Natalina Bombino Campagnolo, founder of Natalina’s Kitchen Italian Cooking School.
- Tour Director accompaniment for the group portion of the day.
- Please note a minimum of 6 is required for to run this excursion. A maximum of 10 people can participate to enjoy the best experience for everyone.
- The fee for this excursion DOES NOT include your London House Bed & Breakfast accommodations for the evening. A variety of rooms are available at different price points; first come, first served.