Niagara Food & Wine Tour
Join Natalina in Niagara…5 course cooking class + 2 wineries!
Saturday, February 25, 2017
$249 + HST
(Save $30 when you book before February 1!)
Back by popular demand, we are headed to the best wine region in Ontario!
Our itinerary will include a light lunch, wine tasting and winery tour, antipasto platter and wine, en route to Inniskillin Wines at the Brae Burn Estate!
Enjoy the region’s seasonal and local ingredients as part of this 5-course hands-on cooking class guided by Inniskillin chefs. Enjoy dinner, plus a cheese course, all with wine pairings including ice wine.
After a full day of eating and drinking, we’ll make one last stop for coffee before returning to Guelph.
Please note a minimum of 15 participants is required for this tour to run.
Details & Pricing
Cost: $219 + HST for the first 15, when you book before February 1!
- Return bus from designated pick up and drop-off location (Pick-up/drop-off locations include La Cucina di Natalina, and the Highway 401/Highway 6 South Carpool Parking Lot. A 3rd pickup/drop off may be available at Aldershot GO Station with sufficient interest);
- Lunch, wine tasting and small winery tour;
- Cheese tasting course;
- Antipasto platter with wine;
- Five-course cooking class at Inniskillin Wines (includes dinner with wine pairings, including 1 ice wine tasting with dessert);
- Tour Director accompaniment for the group portion of the day.
- If wineries are closed due to inclement weather, an alternate tour date will be arranged. If you are unable to attend the alternate tour date, a credit for the next tour date. No refunds will be issued.
Early Booking Bonus!
Receive a $30 credit when you book before February 1.
After February 1
$249 + HST
Complete itinerary to be announced!