Taste of Puglia
Taste your way through Italy’s Puglia Region
May 20 – 31, 2018
Experience a 12-day delectable and exclusive Italian food culture experience
Limited to 15 Lucky Travellers! Only 4 places left!
We love Italy and travel there every spring at the end of our school year. Puglia is the top travel region for Italian nationals, and was recently named one of the top new travel destinations in Italy for international travellers!
Our travel and tour partners at Exclusively Malta & Mediterranean Food Experiences have helped to create this 12-day delectable and exclusive Italian food culture experience that includes hands-on cheese and bread making experiences, a visit to an ancient olive grove and olive oil tasting, high end accommodations, local walking tours, and visits to both must-see and off-the-beaten path destinations.
This is an exclusive tour, available to just 15 people, and is like travelling with friends. The tour includes most meals, private touring and the most complete Taste of Puglia! Note that moderate walking ability is required, up to 2 hours at a time.
Read on for all of the details and a full itinerary of this extraordinary tour.
"A Taste of Puglia - a trip of a lifetime!"
"What an experience to travel with Natalina Campagnolo who knows the language, the food, the sights and the people of this region. A wonderfully organized and planned trip, from watching the ladies in Bari making orecchiette, sleeping in a cave in Matera, Silvia – our fabulous local guide, the lunch and wines at Li Veli, the wonderful typical lunch at Alle due cort in Lecce to the icing on the cake - 3 days of learning, cooking, eating, and drinking great wine at the [local cooking school].
"If you aren't Italian but want to be... this is the trip for you!"
-Liz & Wayne H., 2015 Tour Participants
This tour is provided in conjunction with Maxima Tours Ltd.
Tico Licence: #50018105, #50021759 (wholesale).
This 12-day/10-night tour includes:
- Group Airport Transfers in Italy (Pre- and Post-Airport Transfers not included, but can be arranged)
- All accommodations in 3 & 4 star hotels
- Most meals (10 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 4 dinners)
- All taxes, meal gratuities and gratuities for local guides and coach driver
- All guided tours outlined in the itinerary, with a local, English-speaking guide
- Your host for the duration of the tour is Natalina Bombino Campagnolo, accomplished Italian-Canadian cooking instructor and owner of La Cucina di Natalina Italian Cooking School, who is fluent in Italian and has travelled to this region many times.
- Attractions and meal not identified in the itinerary
- Round-trip airfare and medical/travel insurance (arrangements can be made if requested)
- Transfers to and from your main departure airport in North America (Note: Maxima Tours will work with you to coordinate the best flight schedule at the best possible rate)
- Gratuities for hotel staff
Price per person
- Single accommodation (one person/room): $5,469
- Double accommodation (two people/room): $4,839
Use your air miles, book your own flight, or meet us in Bari (EU residents are welcome; free shuttle to the hotel in Bari from Bari Palese Airport.)
Payment & Refund Dates
A deposit of $1,500 CAD is required to secure your place on the tour.
The deposit is fully refundable up until February 21, 2018, at which time full payment is due.