Niagara Food & Wine Tour
Join Natalina in Niagara…4 course cooking class + 2 wineries!
Sunday, September 10, 2017 SOLD OUT!
Sunday, November 19, 2017 (8 places left)
New Lower Price! $198 + HST
Back by popular demand, we are headed to the best wine region in Ontario – at a new lower price!
Our first stop at Inniskillin Wines at the Brae Burn Estate will includes a short tour with sparkling ice wine, followed by a charcuterie antipasto with a choice of unlimited red or white wine.
Enjoy the region’s seasonal and local ingredients as part of this 4-course hands-on cooking class guided by Inniskillin Chef Tim. Enjoy dinner with wine pairings including ice wine. Recipes included.
Then we’re off to Caroline Cellars for a 4-wine tasting, local dessert and your choice of coffee, tea, espresso or cappuccino.
Tour includes round-trip luxury coach bus transportation with 3 pick-up and drop-off locations to choose from (Natalina’s Kitchen, Highway 6 & Highway 401 Carpool, Aldershot GO Station). Exact pick-up times to be provided.
Please note a minimum of 15 participants is required for this tour to run. 20 maximum!
Details & Pricing
Cost: $198 + HST
- Return transportation via luxury coach from designated pick up and drop-off location (Pick-up/drop-off locations include Natalina’s Kitchen (Guelph), the Highway 401/Highway 6 South Carpool Parking Lot, and Aldershot GO Station);
- Winery tour and sparkling ice wine tasting at Inniskillin Wines at Brae Burn Estate;
- Antipasto platter with unlimited wine;
- Four-course cooking class with Inniskillin Chef Tim (includes dinner with wine pairings);
- Local dessert, coffee/tea/espresso/cappuccino, and 4-wine tasting at Caroline Cellars
- Tour Director accompaniment for the group portion of the day.
- Please note a minimum of 10 is required for to run this tour. A maximum of 20 people can participate to enjoy the best experience for everyone.
10:00 a.m. – Option #1 Pickup Location
Natalina’s Kitchen, 3 Darren Place, Guelph, Ontaio, N1E 1P0 (parking available for up to 8 vehicles, by reservation)
10:20 a.m. – Option #2 Pick Up Location
Highway 401 and Highway 6 South Carpool Parking Lot
10:40 a.m. – Option #3 Pick Up Location
Aldershot GO Station
12:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. – Great Canadian Kitchen Party, Inniskillin Wines
This is the highlight of the day! Here we’ll experience a short tour, sparkling ice wine tasting, enjoy a charcuterie antipasto with a choice of unlimited red or white wine, and a cooking class in a world class winery!
A custom Canadian-themed menu featuring a grazing station will be created for your hands on culinary experience. Seasonal and local ingredients will be featured on our 4-course menu created by the Great Estates of Niagara culinary team, and guided by Inniskillin’s Chef Tim. Four Inniskillin wine pairings, including ice wine, will be included in this experience. (Note: Wines and vintages are subject to availability).
4:00 p.m. – Caroline Cellars
Enjoy a 4-wine tasting, local dessert and coffee at a smaller, more intimate winery. You’ll love the picturesque setting of this winery, and of course their incredible wines.
6:00 p.m. – Depart for Home
8:00 p.m. – Approximate arrival in Guelph (last stop)
This tour is provided in conjunction with Maxima Tours Ltd.